A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information used to help sites operate. Only we can access the cookies generated by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to use some essential features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes it easier to use our service and make it possible to provide more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies – These cookies are used to track our website and services’ use and performance.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you and your interests. Also, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by ad networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website, and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Usually, targeting or advertising cookies are linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Here are the cookies we use:
- Google Analytics – persistent cookie – 2 years period – we use Google Analytics to improve the website’s user experience.
- Redirection cookie – persistent cookie – 1 year period – we direct you from the country you visit the most appropriate language.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer from your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.