By updating this page, PCI DSS GUIDE can change the policy from time to time. Occasionally, you should review this page to make sure you're pleased with any changes. This policy takes effect as of 01/04/2020.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other customer survey and/or offer details
What we are doing with the details that we obtain?
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special deals or other information that we believe may be of interest to you using the email address you provided.
- We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We're committed to protecting your data. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place effective physical, electronic, and managerial processes to protect and safeguard the information we gather online.
A cookie is a small file that demands permission to be placed on a hard drive of your device. If you approve, the file will be inserted and the cookie will help monitor web traffic or notify you when you visit a specific site. Cookies allow individual web applications to react to you. Through collecting and remembering details about your interests the web application will tailor its operations to your desires, likes and dislikes.
Ultimately, cookies help us to have a better website for you, by helping us to track which sites you find useful and which you do not. In no way does a cookie grant us access to your computer or other information about you, other than the details that you want to share.
You can choose to accept cookies or to reject them. Some web browsers automatically allow cookies however, if you prefer, you can typically change your browser setting to reject cookies. This may prevent you from making full use of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to limit the collection or use of your personal data by the following methods:
Whenever you're asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box you can select to show that you don't want anyone to use the details for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
Unless we have your permission or are allowed by law to do so, we will not sell, transmit or lease your personal details to third parties. We may use your personal information to give you promotional third- information that we believe may be of interest to you if you tell us that you wish to do so.
If you think any details that we keep about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us at the address above as soon as possible. Any details found to be wrong we will correct promptly.