By updating this page, the PCI DSS GUIDE may change the policy from time to time. To make sure you are pleased with the improvements, you can revisit this page from time to time. This policy takes effect from 01/04/2020.
What are we collecting?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Other customer survey and/or offer details
What are we doing with the details we have achieved?
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons, we need this information in particular:
- Internal record keeping.
- We can use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you using the e-mail address you provided.
- We can communicate with you by e-mail. We can use the details to tailor the website to your interests.
- We are committed to protecting your data. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented effective physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file asking for permission to be put on the hard drive of your computer. If you approve, the file is attached, and the cookie helps track web traffic or notifies you when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow the reaction of individual web applications to you. By collecting and remembering details about your interests, it adapts web application operations to your wishes, likes, and dislikes.
Cookies ultimately help us have a better website for you by tracking which sites you find useful and which you don’t. Cookies do not provide access to your computer or any other information about you, except the details you want to share.
You may choose to accept cookies or reject them. Some web browsers allow cookies automatically, but you can usually change your browser settings to reject cookies if you prefer. This may prevent the website from being used entirely by you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other related websites. It would be best, however, if you remembered that when you use these links to leave our website, we do not affect the other website.
Checking your personal information
You can choose to limit the collection or use of your data by:
- When asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can select to show that you don’t want anyone using the details for direct marketing purposes.
- You can change your opinion at any time by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] if you have already decided to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
We will not sell, transfer or rent your personal information to third parties unless you have your consent or are permitted by law. If you tell us that you want to do so, we can use your personal details to provide third-party promotional information that we think may be of interest to you.
If you feel that any information we have about you are inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us on our contact page as soon as possible. Any details found wrong will be corrected immediately.